My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Handmade Photo Album - A Christmas Gift for Mindy

When every time I shop for material, I always get too much stuff which I might not need for that assignment. I checked the stock and found that is actually left a lot of stuff... eg. set of card board, flowers & etc for photo album & wedding guest book. I don't like to leave those stuff with dust and I wonder how can I utilize this...

When I tried to re-arrange my hard disk stuff... I realized that I took a lot of pictures with Mindy, Tjun Aun & Naomi. Hm... Christmas is coming soon... hehehe... OK la... Let's made a photo album for them... :)

Mindy... I hope you like it...

Click here to see more pictures...