My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

About DeParadise & Contacts

I'm a full-time IT person who love photography. I like to talk but pictures always describe the thing better than me. I love to travel and the pictures help me to transfer the message. I'm passionate in human nature so the pictures send the expression on behalf of me.

I rather to call myself as a photo artist since everyone is a photographer recently. I love all different style of photography and would like to try anything special to me. I agree that getting an expensive tools will not make you a photographer but getting the right tools will help you to get a right pictures.

Email me for any inquiries via deparadise.photography@gmail.com

Even though I think tools are not the key for my pictures but I'm sure you interest to know...

My Tools From Dec 2008 - 1st Nov 2010:
Camera Body: Canon 450D
Lens: Canon Kit Lens 17-55mm, Canon 50mm F1.8, Canon 55-250mm

My Tools Started from 2nd Nov 2010 until NOW:
Camera Body: Canon 60D
Lens: Canon 50mm F1.8, Canon 10-22mm, Canon 55-250mm, Tamrom 17-50 f2.8