My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Friday, January 9, 2009

FLOWER BY KENZO

KENZO FLOWER: An Eau De Toilette made in France on year 2000.
Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Geranicol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl, Butyphenyl, Methlpropional, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Methyl 2-Octynoate & Eugenol.

No spelling mistake at above. These are those ingredients written on the box. :)

I want to buy this since it launch but this has been on hold since I have not enough budget while still studying at college. After graduate from Degree and got a chance for my lovely perfume... I did not get KENZO FLOWER but I got L'EAU PAR KENZO. Erm... Just because the sales girl told me this is a new product and I made the decision without think of it carefully. I keep thinking of KENZO FLOWER over the past few years and I told myself I must get it.

Finally... I got it. Love You - My KENZO FLOWER. :)