My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Dell Latitude E6400

After a long "complaining" period for my laptop with missing "K" in keyboard, always went blue screen, RAVPN broken, Symantec Anti Virus destroyed and the hard disk always come out with a "great sound"...

Finally, I got my new laptop - Dell Latitude E6400.


I like this model since it was launch and hope to get one if any chance. Some of them only like the front design but I like all of them. :)
The reason why my friend don't like the design is because they felt this seems like just a stylish "IBM" look. How do you think? Let see...


I'm so excited while I working to transfer all the necessary data from my old laptop to this new one. Since I'm IT and will not use the laptop as "normal human" and therefore I start working to disable some "Special Features" in VISTA.

Dell Latitude Family always do a great job. Imagine, a laptop D610 which I used it for my daily routine. I on this laptop more than 10 hours per day and it is still working after 3 years (Without doing any formatting during these period). But of course, it does have slow performance since we are so "expert" and would store a lot of application, documents, try on many new software & etc.
It might able to resolve by re-format but... Since it has been EOL and changing things might wasting the time and money. So... Get a new one... kekekeke... :)

Since Dell Latitude did a great job and therefore... I bought Latitude D420 for my personal usage. I like this 12 inches small laptop... Professional and good for traveler. :)

Now... Come to Latitude E6400. I love the LED light which is not only help us to see the keyboard in the dark but it is also looks cool. I love the keyboard and because it does a comfortable and lite touch keyboard. I will continue using it, please do not disappointed me ya... :)


Pictures taken by Nokia N82