My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Friday, January 9, 2009

St. George's Church at Penang

I was planned to take an evening & night shoot at another attractive place at Penang. So I get ready and heading out to that place before sunset at 7pm. However... My mistake that did not check with it and only realize that place is Closed at 5pm. Blah Blah Blah...

I don't want to waste the time and go back with nothing. Therefore I drive slowly and see what other else I can work with... lalalalalala... And just... I saw St. George's Church.



St. George's Church is the oldest Anglican church in Southeast Asia and is located in George Town, Penang, Malaysia. It was completed in 1818 on the initiative of the Penang Colonial Chaplain, Rev. Robert Sparke Hutchings (who also went on to found the Penang Free School) and consecrated on 11 May 1819 by the Bishop of Calcutta, Thomas Fanshawe Middleton.

On 6 July 2007, the church was declared one the 50 National Treasures of Malaysia by the Malaysian government.

How to get there? Click here for WikiMapia Map