My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Monday, December 28, 2009

2 Free Couple Portrait Session for Valentine 2010

To all my friends...

DeParadise Photography started her Canon Photography Journey since Dec 2008. To celebrate the 1st year anniversary and Valentine's Day is coming soon... I decided to give away 2 free couple portrait session to all my supporters.

How to get the free session?

I'm OK for married or unmarried couple. Send me an email with your clear picture together with your partner's picture then tell me how much you love him/her by before 15th January 2010.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Strictly for human only !!!~ :)

Love,
Sharon