My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Friday, October 8, 2010

{Travel} Texas & Los Angeles

Long time did not update my blog... This time I would like to share with you my latest experience at America. This is the second chance I get the chance to visit this country. However, I will say this is the 1st time I can really FEEL IT... Feel the food, people, environment, culture and lifestyle.

This is my favorite and that is so lucky to see this beautiful architecture... Thanks to my friend that told me this :)




{Texas} Palm Valley Lutheran Church & Main Street, Round Rock
A portrait session scheduled with my friend but it was cancelled. I only realized the SMS when reach the destination... However, I got this when on the way back...

Palm Valley Blvd Round Rock, TX 78655 | Main Street Round Rock




{Texas} Grape Creek Vineyards , Fredericksburg
Driving to a small town that I want to visit since 4 years ago... We found a vineyards and so excited for the Tasting Room :)




Saw this when visit Fredericksburg...


{Texas} Walkway & Gift Shops, Fredericksburg





OK... The turn to Los Angeles now :)

{Los Angeles} Water World @ Universal Studio, Hollywood





{Los Angeles} Hollyood Hills
Just to share the best location to see the Hollywood Sign... Type in this address in your GPS then it will bring you there... :)
3100 Canyon Lake Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90068




{Los Angeles} Chinatown
The Foo Chow Restaurant wall was painted with few big words mentioned Jackie Chan was captured in this area. I personally don't like this Foo Chow Restaurant at all, that is because of the boss. That lady did not respect the customer for first come first serve and prefer to serve larger amount of customer. They serve the bigger order rather than my 1 bowl of noodle order.




{Los Angeles} Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills




{Los Angeles} Venice Beach Canals at Dell Ave, Santa Monica
I picked the incorrect Venice Beach in GPS and that's why I was here. The fate bring me there... This is a very beautiful place. There are 3 canals with 3 different views... I love all of them. :)




{Los Angeles} Venice Beach, Santa Monica




{Los Angeles} Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica
I just love the expression when see the little girl holding a big pack of popcorn... Cute huh?