My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

{Pre-Wedding} Joyce & Wee (Casual)

I always want to try something new... or something I never do before... Joyce and Wee already book a package from a Wedding Studio and They thought to do some casual shoot other than the studio shoot... So this is the good time for us to do something special...

So since Wedding Studio used to provide those close shoot and heavy make up for the couples... then why we want to do the same thing again? So I decided to go for something different...