My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

{Wedding} Ann & River

I want to do a Penang Heritage Wedding Photography since long time ago. I'm glad that Ann invite me to help her to capture some sweet moment after her wedding reception. I did not ask her what she like, I did not ask her what her gown and I did not ask what are the colors nor theme. I also did not expect she will wear something other than big white gown. Then she really surprised me with her awesome choice. I love her gown, of course the best thing is she wear it. Of course, my favorite personal model getting married... :p

Ann & River was too tired after the wedding reception but we still manage to have some fun... Just make it real quick. I hope they love the session, love the pictures and enjoy the moment. Last but not least... Apologize for the long waiting time & Thanks for giving me the chance :)

Click on the pictures to get full album link...