My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Friday, December 19, 2008

gAMS XMas & New Year Celebration

gAMCS Fun Committee prepared a XMas and New Year Celebration on 18th Dec 2008 11:30AM at APCC1 Pantry. We all are invited to join this and bring a present for potluck which required around RM10.

I brought my camera and want to capture some pictures with my teammate, but... Cheryl request my help as the photographer this time... I'm not quite confidence to get good shoot... Poor me... really did a bad job during that day... Without waiting, I quickly run around and asked for help to understand the camera setting I should applied.

After the event... when I uploaded my pictures to the laptop, I felt disappointed with what I got... Is bad for me to get all out of focus pictures... I'm trying hide the poor quality of my pictures... therefore I tried to reduce the Saturation and the Cyan Color for most of the pictures as those pictures went bad after the Smart Sharpen I did...

Some of them are too bright and nothing much I can do... therefore the picture went to Black & White... wakakakaka... you can see this picture at right beside... "Sifu Derick".

Click Here to see more pictures...