My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Monday, December 22, 2008

My First Portrait Shooting at Penang - 真。

At last... I did my 1st portrait shooting on last Saturday...
Khai Ming, Yew Ling and myself meet at Employee Entrance E at 9AM and depart to Teluk Bayu 尾湖 (Beside Teluk Kumbar). Since I invited they both, therefore I have to take care of them (including the car). That's why I have them park their car at company and we went by my Green Old Proton... wakakakak... The reason is... the way to the lake is damn bad... the road is not well in condition...

When we reach there... eheheheh... strong wind... bright sun... all seems to be new... new place, new model, new photographer... and we all not sure how to start... cause I dunno what pose is suitable for model and model dunno what should she do as well... wakakakakkaka...

As I got my Sifu Emil Harsa advice... We need to talk to model, make them feel comfortable and do not tell them No or Not & etc... I keep telling her good, nice, great even 1st few pictures are damn bad. That was because of the camera setting problem... wakakakakaka... Plus, I know how to comment pictures, but when I'm the one who stand there to take pictures... wakakakaka... all gone. I think that is same as when you see those Chef and Judgment. hehehehehe...

Luckly Yew Ling was very patient with both of us, and we really enjoyed with that... Especially the part when Khai Ming show Yew Ling how to pose... And he also suddenly be a part time super model...

After we satisfy with the "amount" of shooting, I treat our lovely model to Dragon-Y at Suntech to have our lunch... Kekekekekekeke...

Click here to see the cute model...

How to go to Teluk Bayu? Click here for WikiMapia Map