My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My First Male Portrait at Kedah- 我。

Yooohooo... Another portrait session on last Sunday. This time, we have the session at my hometown - Alor Setar and I invited Kang as my portrait shooting model.

Current "market"... most of the photographer are guy and therefore, the model usually are girls because as what Khai Ming said : "It is more motivated if the model is a girl". However, I'm a girl and therefore I'm looking for some different... . Muahahaha... :D:D:D

Kang like to take pictures, but he also a bit pai se... kekekekeke... I purposely go and fetch him and we went to the garden in front of Wisma Negeri, Historical Mosque, Balai Seni, Museum and "Famous Fountain".

How to go there? Click here for WikiMapia Map

If is a girl, we can think and try a lot of diff pose. But since is male portrait, we have to limit the pose. I tried to search on web to see if I can get some idea from others. Unfortunely, it does not have much example. Haha...

Click on the picture to get album link for more...