My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feel It 2010 at Penang Prai Abandon Railway Station

We decided to organize another portrait session with Sophia and the theme for this round is "Sexy".

When the 1st portrait session with Sophia, I told myself I want to show something different and I did. I run out of idea for this time as I never shoot "Sexy" before and I wonder how "Sexy" this girl will be as she is not even reach 20. Hm...

We met her still in an early morning but this time we went for breakfast before we start our session. Sophia bring her lovely sister together with her to help us while shooting session. So sweet... :)

We decided to go to an abandon railway station at Perai, Penang. That is a great place for portrait shooting with excellent natural light.

How to get there? Click here for WikiMapia Map.

This is the 1st time I'm doing indoor with natural light portrait shooting. We invited the Sifu Derick and I did learnt a lot of thing from him including flash light. Thanks Sifu Derick.

More shoot more excited as the model really pretty and coorparate with us for every single request. We finished the 1st day session at one of the abandon train station then we continue our 2nd session at a home studio.

After the session... KM & Jason set the theme as "I'm not a girl, not yet a women". Again... I want something different and the changes... I don't want to say that much... So... Just "Feel It"

Click on the pictures to get album link...