My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Penang Hard Rock Hotel

Elmen & Kim was talking about Hard Rock Hotel's Live Band Performer during the Engagement portrait shoot. Elmen told me that he love one of the live band performer - "Ray" so much. He love to go there to enjoy the music. I told them I never been there and so we (both photographer) got invited to enjoy with the environment & the great music. Elmen purposely called the performer to confirm he will be there on 30th Jan 2010.

We heading out at around 6pm... Since a lot of them still celebrating the Thaipusam... We was stuck at traffic jam before reaching Hard Rock Hotel... After the Sunset view... We changed the location to Park Royal Hotel for dinner.... Then turned back to Hard Rock Hotel for the live band performance.

Elmen was right... Ray does have a great voice which make everyone of us feel comfortable. I will go there again. :)

How to go there? Click here for WikiMapia Map

You may click on the picture on my album link...