My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Peranakan Mansion/Museum aka Little Nyonya at Penang

Hebe told me she like this place since long time ago. This is an interesting place that a lot of people like to take their wedding portrait over there. You may also hold your wedding dinner at this place with some charges (This can fit in 100-300 guest, for me... the Ideal plan is 200 people).

We were there before 2010 Chinese New Year... Just for the New Year attempt. This is really a happening place. When I 1st arrived, I already saw 1 couple with wedding gown & their photographer... Then follow by a beautiful model with Cheong Sam and a gang of photographers... After a while... another 2 couples with their wedding gown & photographers again... All wedding photos at the same place. LOL....

We are not bad too... We have 5 photographers and we requested Hebe to bring her Cheong Sam for this outing... :)

Why this place is so special? That is because the Little Nyonya house combined British, Malay & Chinese Style & Culture. To see more about this place, please click here to go to the Peranakan Mansion official website.

How to get there...??? Click here for the WikiMapia Map

You may click on the picture for my album link...