My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Queensbay Mall Oriental Bridal Show 2010

Most of the time when I know a fashion show, it is either over or maybe too close to the date. This time I received an invitation earlier and enjoying the 1st show shooting. Good to see my favorite models over there :)

I arrived Queensbay Mall earlier and I suppose able to get the place at in front of the stage. However, I choose to stay at upstairs. Hm... Not sure if my choice is right as did not see any other photographer right up there... But at least one thing I know after this show is ... The model never look at upstairs during the show... LOL

How to go Queensbay Mall? Click here for WikiMapia Map
Click on the picture for album link...