My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

{Engagement} Joyce & Visual R.O.M

Finally... They decided to walk into a new journey in their life. Joyce and Visual picked 28th Feb 2010 as their R.O.M Big day at Penang Che Hoon Khor Moral Uplifting Society, Penang. (槟城紫云阁). We also do some portrait shooting after our lunch at Red Rock Hotel.

You may visit De Jiao Hui Official Website (德教会) for more information about Che Hoon Khor.
How to go to Che Hoon Khor? Click here for WikiMapia Map
How to go to Red Rock Hotel, Penang? Click here for WikiMapia Map

I know Joyce since college time. She is the best friend that I ever met... A friend who will keep my secret, help me when is needed, understanding, shopping and eating together... I enjoyed them all the time...

I'm happy that can share her happiness when they started their relationship. Now... That is even great that they again share their happiness with me when they decided to walk into a new journey. I'm glad to be their photographer and hope they will like my work.

Joyce & Visual... I wish you both Happy Ever After... :)

Click on the picture for full album...