My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

{Travel} Cambodia Siem Reap Angkor Wat

A trip that I'm waiting for... Finally... A date with Angkor Wat...

I contacted a Tuk Tuk Driver cum Tour Guide (English Speaking) before the trip and the contacts was from Jenise where she use his service during her travel. This was a good experience, you can contact him if you need his service (Email or Facebook).

Please click on the picture to get the complete album link...

The 1st meal I had in Cambodia. It is an USD6 fried rice. Expensive? Yes, it is. But... This is the best fried rice I ever had in my life...
We was suggested to enjoy the Classic Khmer/Cambodian Dance show during the buffet dinner...
Sunrise experience at Angkor Wat. Great one...
I get impressed by their big temple. A very good place for photo shooting... Especially Portrait Shooting... Hope will have people hire me to help them shoot their Pre-Wedding or Honey moon pictures later... Then I will visit again... LOL

Please click on the picture to get the complete album link...