My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Friday, April 23, 2010

{Couple} Lan & Billy

Billy & Lan planned for a travel to Penang and I'm so glad to have the chance to help them capture the sweet moment. They both are so cute and I has a lot of fun with them.

I start to plan for a place to get some pictures and then my friend show me a video. I was told that this is a famous place as was visited by Amazing Race TV program. Hm... How can I never realized such famous place !!!??? So this is my next destination... LOL

What is the name?
Temple of Heavenly Lord 槟城天公坛 (Mandarin Pronounce : Thien Kong Than)

Want to know more about this place?
Click here for English Explanation
Click here for Chinese Explanation

How to go Temple of Heavenly Lord? Click here for WikiMapia Map
(Note: A wrong name tagged in WikiMapia as Jade Emperor Temple)

Click on the pictures to get the album link...