My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

{Kids} Amelia with Cinderella Blue Tutu

Amelia is my lovely model this time... She is soooooo CUTE & ADORABLE... !!!~~~ I love her expression when wear my tutu and the way she hold my White Daisy... Amelia was so excited and every of her steps are fast... Therefore, I have to act fast as well :) . Ya.. That is because the natural happy expression cannot be re-do. You have to be fast on every shutter to capture the great moment.

Thanks Raymond and Siew Yong to let me have a chance for photo shooting with his lovely daughter... :D

Where to get the tutu? Visit here... DeParadise Corner
Click on the pictures to get album link...