My little notes...

I have selected a wonderful music for a special person like you... Please turn on your speaker and enjoy with the moment that I would like to share with you during the page surfing... Happy ya :)
To Stop the music, click the stop button at the music player in Menu bar.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

{Family} TA & Mindy

Naomi said "My favorite is Pink... I want to be a Princess... I'm a Princess"... I have a photo session with the Princess today, therefore... we used the Princess Pink tutu together with an Orange Pink Daisy as her Princess costume.

Where to get this tutu? Click here to visit DeParadise handmade tutu...

Mindy teach her to pose and this is how she pose... :)
So I asked her to give me a smile when she is climbing... So... This is what I got...
Looks like a professional ballet dancer is warming up now...
Ah ha... Her ballet pose :)
We tried hard to get all family members together... Everyone of us have to act fast... To make sure we take a shoot before the kids realize what we are doing... :)
Don't know why, but I just love this one...
And this what I got before they went back... :)
Remember to click on the pictures to get the complete album URL...